January 03, 2017

Rusty


Kombucha. What is that shit? My 2017 resolution is to not drink any Kombucha. Doing pretty good so far.




I stayed out late on Friday and now I’m sick. Well, to be clear, I ate a Moons Over My Hammy at Denny’s at 2:25 am and then walked about a mile home in ‘almost raining weather’ because when you’re still probably drunk and home seems too close to call an Uber, you decide to walk even though you’re wearing heels. Do you know how fun it is to order a “Moons Over My Hammy” at Denny’s? So fun. The overnight wait staff at Denny’s look like hostages.  Anyway, I walked home in the cold without a jacket and eventually I became barefoot on the cold wet pavement. So, my sick could have something to do with that. 

Needless to say, I pretty much skipped New Year’s Eve. Was in bed by 11:00.  Go me.

I watched a lot of movies this weekend. Binge watched The OA. Wtf with the ending? Still debating what happened. KNEW the movements were choreographed by the Sia guy even before I looked it up.  KNEW IT.


This was going to be a better blog post, I swear. I don’t know what happened. Oh well. At least I blogged.  That’s a start.


3 comments:

Madam Morgana said...

I too have a new year cold, here in our rainy summer. Let's hope we get some inspirational fever dreams. I don't mind the feeling of being taken over, overwhelmed by tiny invaders. Next time I make a mistake it might be their fault.

AE said...

Hi, I'm Alejandro and I want to contact you via email to talk about the possibility to translate and publish your books in spanish.

xTx said...

notimetosayit @ gmail